Monday, June 3, 2013

Birthday Cake Topper

Here is another of my sisters amazing cake creations. She is making cake Toppers. That's a decoration that sits on top of your cake. So many people didn't want to cut the decorations when they ate their cakes, so my sister decided to make it separate so people could keep them. So here's her latest Cake topper.

 I said to her one day. If you ever make me a cake topper I'd like it to have a pink couch with gold trim, Books, my cockatoos, a box of chocolates and hot dog and chips. Oh and Id be wearing my pink and white socks with my snugly pink dressing gown on. Does this picture look familiar..... I had a birthday recently and this is the cake topper she made me. I was so excited to get it. its amazing.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin,
    I came to your site from the address on the postcard I received from you through Postmark'd Art's No Theme trade. It is unbelievable awesome! Thank you for such a beautiful card. I am not ready to mail mine, but since I got yours I wanted to put mine in the mail to you. The last thing that isn't done on the one I'm mailing to you is there is nothing in the pocket. I'm sorry for that.
    Your blog is very inspirational, your books are very creative and original. If I lived there I would come to the library when you are there.
    Thank you for swapping.
    Debra Svedberg
    Minneapolis MN
    www.debrasvedberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete